Senior Landscape Architect / Landscape Architect
Illman Young work across a broad spectrum of landscape projects, and we pride ourselves on attention to detail, developing designs into spectacular landscapes. We always strive to deliver our clients comprehensive solutions that exceed expectations in every area, every time. We’re keen to hear from you if you’re interested in becoming part of our team dedicated to design excellence and maintaining our high standard for quality and attention to detail.
We are looking for 2 landscape architects to join our team in Cheltenham, to be involved in master planning and design work within the practice.
Candidates will ideally be:
- CMLI with at least 4 years’ experience
- CMLI with at least 2 years’ experience,
However, we would like to hear from you if you feel you meet the job requirements.
If you can say yes to the following then we would really like to hear from you:
- Articulate and confident in written and verbal communication and design
- Interesting but practical designer at both masterplanning and detailed design level
- Technically competent in the production of detailed construction drawings
- Good organisational and communication skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
- High level AuotCAD / Adobe skills (Sketch-up / REVIT also desirable).
- Experience with LVIA useful but not essential
What we can offer in return:
An exciting project portfolio working on a range of projects across various sectors; from residential master planning, public open space, secondary and tertiary education projects through to prestigious sites in the leisure sector. We take the majority of our schemes right through from initial sketches to completion on site.
A competitive salary, contributory pension scheme along with a friendly team working in a vibrant office space, weekly communal lunches and a commitment to CPD.
Please get in touch by sending your CV, a letter outlining your aspirations and why you wish to join us, with some examples of your work including written reports (in electronic PDF format max 10Mb) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and be able to attend an interview at our offices in Cheltenham.
Closing date: 7th February 2020